Looking for an experienced Process Technician (Sterilization) for a leading Medical Device company in Galway. The role will be on the evening ot the night shift.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- HETAC Level 6 qualification in a relevant area with a minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Catheter manufacturing experience and coating experience is highly desirable.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Strong electrical / mechanical ability required, previous Sterilization experience a distinct advantage.
if you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.