Are you a dynamic, energetic and resourceful Office Manager with strong Project Focussed skills looking for your next job?
Have you got excellent Initiative, Communication and Problem-Solving skills? Have you got a passion for development?
If so, is this Office Manager job for you?
What will you be doing as Office Manager?
- Daily running of business operations - managing maintenance, facilities, repairs, consumables, vendors and third party suppliers
- Project Administration and Support - managing client expectations on project deliverables, assisting with preparation of tenders, planning and preparing presentations, carrying out research, scheduling and tracking training sessions, and overall assistance with the planning and execution of various projects, system roll-outs or events
- Coordination and organisation of seminars and conferences
- PA support to CEO and COO - organising travel, scheduling meetings and appointments, diary management and managing correspondence
- Scheduling support to a team of consultants - schedule bookings, logistics, equipment, resources, materials and venues
- Financial support - invoicing, processing expenses, managing petty cash
What do you need to have to be considered for this role?
- Minimum 3 years' Office Manager or related relevant experience
- Experience in using CRM systems - highly desirable
- High level of confidence, initiative and follow through
- Experience in providing project support in an office setting
Salary: €35k - €40k DOE
If this sounds like your next job, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.