Job Title: Data Analyst
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Galway City
The role collaborates primarily with sales operations and involves liaison with other functions and departments, including Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Pricing, Finance, Order Management and IT.
- Support implementation of standard work, including programs for scorecards, dashboards and KPI trackers
- Create regular reports to track sales performance, comparing results to internal KPIs and external market indicators.
- In conjunction with the sales team and other functional leaders, develop and track the relevant KPIs for sales.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting as required for forecasting sales, and demand management, as well as risk and opportunity assessments.
- Ensure data and pro-cess integrity.
- Degree in Business/Marketing with minimum years of work experience in a similar role in business analytics
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion or BI databases (OBI, Business Objects)
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx is preferable
- Knowledge of CRM or Pipeline analysis software programs or similar is an advantage
- Effective and clear communication and presentation skills. Fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to engage with Managers in the organization and proactively provide them with relevant information to help them drive their business.
- Willingness to travel very occasionally, as required for projects and business requirements.
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.