Role: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Galway City
You will be responsible for accurately compiling data to deliver analysis, insights, and recommendations to influence business strategy.
The successful candidate will be highly enumerative with an aptitude for analysis, an excellent communicator with the ability to effectively describe and educate based on available data. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills are essential.
- Analysing data from multiple sources to identify trends and opportunities.
- Identify and assess patterns, trends and root causes.
- Develop analysis, commentary and key insights on business metrics.
- Create ad hoc reporting as necessary.
- Communicating and presenting insights to key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with Business users, Cross Functions and Report Developers to assess and develop reporting solutions.
- Responsible for liaising with the Commercial teams, warehouse and manufacturing personnel and customer service to understand impacts.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Project management skills
- Solid understanding of and experience in International sales distribution and logistics.
- Third Level relevant business qualification or equivalent.
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS programs essential.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Experience in Qlik View or Power BI is an advantage but not essential; however, experience in using an equivalent dashboard reporting tool is required.
To apply for this position please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091-455309 Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.