Job Title: HR and Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Galway City
Type of contract: Permanent
Our client provides services to the Medical Device and Pharma industries and is now seeking a HR and Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This is a newly created role for our client and they are seeking some-one with prior recruitment experience, a positive can-do attitude and a genuine interest in working within a small office environment. Recruitment experience within Med Device or Pharma would be beneficial but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to put your own stamp on a new role and unlike working for much larger site, this role will give you the opportunity to gain interesting experience throughout all areas of the business.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of candidate interviews
- Running Induction programs
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Negotiate salary and employment offers
- Interview candidates face-to-face and by telephone/Skype;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and improvement of the recruitment procedure
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
For further information please feel free to contact me (confidentially) at email@example.com
Due to high volumes of applicants and the bank holiday weekend it may take approximately one week to respond to all applications.
Sigmar will always treat your information carefully and will never share your details with a third party with-out your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.