A hospitality company in Dublin South is looking for an Assistant Financial Controller to join their team.
The Assistant Financial Controller will be responsible for the below:
- Regular review of debtors’ ledger with to Financial Controller and Credit Controller.
- Review and checking of credit applications for new accounts / revised credit limits.
- Reviewing ad-hoc credit card queries, receipts, and refunds.
- Ongoing monitoring of the Purchase Invoice Register (PIR), including reviewing analysis of coding.
- Reviewing detailed reconciliations of all creditor statements and follow up as required.
- Preparation of Purchase Ledger accruals based on reconciliations and review of PIR reports.
- Preparation of monthly reports and reconciliations, both in Opera ledger and Excel.
- Reviewing the processing of monthly payment run (SEPA batch file).
- Reviewing records of all payments made (creditor and other) in Excel.
Cash and Bank Records:
- Regular monitoring of receipts (cash, credit card, debtors’ ledger, etc.) reconciling to postings and bank statement analysis.
- Review coding of non-standard receipts and payments.
- Oversee posting of transactions to Cashbook module and reconciliation to bank statements.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements and associated reports.
- Preparing and posting nominal ledger journals on a monthly basis.
- Preparing accruals and prepayment schedules monthly.
- Preparation of monthly nominal ledger reconciliations.
- Detailed monthly analysis and reporting schedules.
- Maintain and update records, reports and analysis - principally on Excel.
- Prepare and review schedules for Hotel budgetary process.
Fixed Asset Register:
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and, updating for all additions and disposals.
- Preparation of monthly depreciation journal and schedules
- Ideally a Part Qualified or Finalist Accountant
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.