Data Scientist- Global Leader- Sandyford
New Data Scientist role open with a global e-commerce leader based in Sandyford!
What you will do:
- Apply machine learning and advanced analytical techniques to deliver tangible improvements to the customer experience and business operations.
- Ownership of full model development lifecycle; business understanding, data understanding, processing, modelling, evaluation and deployment where feasible.
- Collaborate with engineering team to move models into production.
- Ad-hoc analysis and research when required.
What you will need:
- MSc degree in quantitative subject
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role, preferable in a digital/e-commerce business
- Advanced SQL skills and experience working with unstructured data from multiple sources
- Commercial awareness and drive to use data science to deliver tangible business outcomes
- Comprehensive understanding of different modelling techniques and machine learning algorithms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using R or Python for data analysis and model development.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience working with unstructured data. Experienced in working with integrating large, complex datasets from multiple sources.
- Experience working with the Hadoop platform
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.