You will be the main driver within the leadership team in defining product development and strategy.
As a VP of Product, you will be globally responsible for developing a clear product roadmap in order to deliver the newest product innovations from concept to release across the product line.
This role is reporting to Chief Technology Officer.
- Develop, design, and implement product and market aligned with business goals and backed by robust data and quantitative research
- Working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Working and partnering closely with Marketing and Sales to shape go-to-market strategies
- With a B2C mindset, supported by research, determining how best to position the product in order to appeal to and empower the end consumer
- Overseeing competitive research, landscape, and technology changes
- Understanding customer use cases and aligning the product management strategies
- Developing a long-term product roadmap
- Acting as the customer advocate in the development process – guiding the design, usability and functionality of the product
- Working with other product leaders and the agile development teams to meet product release deadlines
- Clarifying and driving project commitments and priorities, establishing and maintaining clear chains of accountability, and effectively communicating to project stakeholders
- 15+ years of successful business leadership contributing to product strategy, product management, and product marketing activities
- Experience working in an enterprise cloud-based environment with a focus on B2C
- Proven track record of product innovation changing the dynamics of an existing or emerging market
- Experience with global software and working in a global product management environment
- Proven ability to set and communicate a vision and inspire and lead cross-functional teams to execute against this vision
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and gather consensus and champion the best ideas
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
For more information please call Maja: 01 474 4699 or email:email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.