Sigmar recruitment are looking for a QC Analyst for a multinational bio-pharmaceutical company industry.
As a Quality Control Analyst, your main tasks will be:
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis
- Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- The QC Analyst will be responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, method development, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline.
- 1-2 years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
- Experience with regulatory compliance in GMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Project Management and organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.