Credit Controller | Employment Solutions | 30k - 32k
My client, an international employment solutions company is currently seeking a credit controller to join a fast-growing department within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years control experience working within a multinational environment.
• €30,000- €32,000
• Dublin City Centre
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a credit control role.
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to work within a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong Organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Maintain large client base and ledger.
• Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.
• Liaise with fee earners and department heads to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices.
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments.
• Ensure client invoices and statements are sent in a timely fashion.
• Monitor personal performance to ensure results are tracking positively against target.
For further details on credit control jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.