Job: Data Processor
Salary: €22 - €24K
Location: Dublin 4
- Display strong administrative capabilities;
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail;
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a good telephone manner and working as part of a team;
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks;
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings.
- Excellent service delivery in administrative areas;
- Ability to communicate with dealers in a professional manner;
- Excellent telephone manner, answering a high volume of calls per day and dealing with queries from customers and dealers;
- Processing a high volume of proposals from dealers within the agreed service level agreements;
- Updating proposals with additional information from dealers for underwriting;
- Provide support/assistance to other team members within the department and other departments;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with dealers for current and future business;
- Understanding of underwriting process;
- Adhering to policies and procedures in all aspects of the role;
- Any other duties that may be required from management.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.