A multinational, US shared services company based in Dublin City Centre are looking to recruit for an Indirect Tax Compliance Analyst.
It is an excellent opportunity to gain top class experience.
An Indirect Tax Analyst within the EMEA Statutory Compliance team will be supporting the team in delivering on key centralised indirect tax reporting requirements and related process improvement projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders across functions and regions
- Performance of key centralised VAT operations activities including foreign VAT reclaims
- Day to day management of key external vendor relationships
- Prior experience with local subsidiary of US multi-national or Big Four firm a plus.
- Preference for ACA/ACCA qualified.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.