Finance Business Partner | International Service Provider | Park West
A very successful international service provider based in Dublin West is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join the growing finance team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide commercial financial support to the Business Director and their team, delivering sound commercial judgements and evaluation on business performance, potential new business and re-negotiations.
This is a permanent role paying 55k – 60k + benefits. Interviews will take place later this week.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Work with operations to ensure there is visibility of all committed costs and that all costs are correctly captured in budgets, forecasts, flash updated and are correctly accrued at month end
• Reporting on Capital Expenditure
• Proactively use financial information to help drive improved performance in the business
• Identify process improvements at unit level and work with operations managers and unit managers to implement improvements
• Ensure financial implications of client contracts are understood and enforced
• Develop action plans with Operations to improve low margin / loss making contracts
• Financial evaluation of client tenders
Qualifications and Experience:
• Newly qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
• Minimum 3-5 years finance experience
• Previous experience in business partnering with local management
• Able to work on modern ERP & IT systems and experience with SAP and Hyperion accounting essential
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.