Job Opportunity: Estimator
Our client is seeking an experienced Estimator to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for estimating, evaluating tender specifications and drawings, preparation of tender submission documentation and compilation of pre- qualification documentation to aid the Company to successfully bid and win projects.
The job is to be based in Co Meath and would come with a salary of around €50,000 plus benefits.
The Job at Hand:
- Prepare all tender documentation.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates.
- Communicate with team members regarding new and current projects.
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Understand scope of work to bid.
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors.
- Prepare cost analysis.
- Create and submit estimate reports to appropriate persons (Project Managers, Clients, Bidding Competitions, etc.).
- Seek and qualify new Subcontractors.
- Recognised 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Maths and IT ability with an analytical mindset.
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles.
Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.