Job: Financial Crime Compliance Officer
Location: Dublin 1
- Experience in SAR investigations and reporting;
- Experience of financial crime compliance in a UK regulated firm and/or a recognised qualification in financial crime compliance;
- Practical experience as an investigator in either law enforcement or the private sector;
- Excellent written communication skills.
The primary responsibility for this role will involve the management of financial crime-related investigations into clients and potential clients. Specific responsibilities include:
- Investigating indicators and allegations of fraud, money laundering, bribery and other financial crimes in respect of clients/potential clients using data from the company systems and external data sources;
- Preparation of reports with respect to investigative findings;
- Making recommendations to MLRO on potential external Suspicious Activity Reports;
- Responding to enquiries from external authorities and other investigative agencies;
- Developing departmental procedures;
- Undertaking projects in connection with investigative capabilities;
- Support training and awareness workshops were undertaken by the department;
- Prepare information for inclusion in management reports.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.