2 x Financial Accountant | Property Sector | 50-58k
My client, a globally renowned real estate company is seeking to hire 2 x financial accountants who will join a fast-growing department within a booming industry in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified accountant/ finalist with 4-5 years finance experience. I am open to looking at candidates coming from industry or practice ideally with exposure to property clients.
• €45,000- €58,000 + bonus, pension, healthcare, free gym
• Dublin City Centre
To be considered for the role of Financial Accountant in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA Qualified/finalist
• Practice trained with industry exposure would be desirable
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong Organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for a variety of clients;
• Preparation and production of any other financial information;
• Assist Accounts Receivable with the recording of bank receipts;
• Bank account maintenance including ensuring completeness of statement records/advice slips and full account reconciliation;
• Liaise with Accounts Payable to complete monthly supplier account reconciliations and that all outstanding issues are addressed;
• Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department Assist with the implementation of systems and processes in accordance with the department’s policies;
• Ensure all information requirements from External Auditors are met, and all issues raised are dealt with in a timely manner;
• Assist with interim and year end audits, including preparation of year end audit files, liaising with audit team and preparation of quarter and year end group reporting;
• Other Ad-hoc duties as determined by the business.
For further details on financial accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.