Job: Asset Manager – Real Estate
Salary: €38 - €45K + Bonus
Location: Dublin 4
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a residential property manager with proven property management experience;
- Excellent PC skills (specifically in the use of databases and Excel);
- Must have a pro-active and problem-solving approach to work;
- Experience in managing third parties and title insurers;
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills;
- Drive, energy and an enthusiastic team player;
- Good working knowledge of conveyancing transactions and conveyancing issues.
- Manage the administration of property assets in the possession or in the care of Receivers and/or property agents on behalf of the company;
- Understand the local property market for each property;
- Ensure each property is ready for sale and on the market in the shortest time possible;
- Manage the sale of properties and achieve the best market price available;
- Review and interrogate valuation;
- Prepare and present each case to Senior Management for agreement on Asking Price;
- Be able to discuss each property, its locality and the works, if any, required in detail;
- Manage the Offer and Sale Closure Process;
- Liaising with 3rd parties e.g. Receivers, Selling Agents, Solicitors etc. ensuring a smooth process to sale and sale queries are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Ensuring cash is collected on all cases in Receivership and discrepancies are highlighted to Management;
- Ensuring all relevant property costs and taxes are paid and documents/receipts are received and in order e.g. BER Certificates, Household Charge, NPPR etc. for all cases for sale including MTR sales.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.