My client, an Irish leading hospitality chain, currently have a requirement for a Group Accountant to join their expanding team
- Big 10 trained, qualified and with excellent academics
- Enthusiastic, engaging and confident with great interpersonal skills
- A strong organiser who can multi-task and prioritise work
- Team player with superb knowledge in IFRS
The role will involve participation in:
- Production of excellent quality consolidated accounts for the Annual Report
- Production of the Interim Accounts
- Management of insurance programme including forecasting
- Continued improvement of processes to deliver higher quality more efficient and effective product
- Research and analysis of technical standards/guidance as queries/issues arise in particular
Location for this role is South Dublin based.
If interested in this role and you would like to hear more, contact Paul in Sigmar Accountancy on 014744639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.