My client, an Irish leading hospitality company, currently have a requirement for a Fixed Asset Accountant to join their expanding team as a great opportunity to further your career
This is an interesting cross functional role with both internal and external exposure where the right candidate will have the opportunity to progress within the wider group.
- Review of Capital Expenditure software to conform the integrity of the information flowing through to the software from external sources.
- Perform a business partner linkage role with key stakeholders to ensure Capital Expenditure process runs efficiently.
- Proactively add value by identifying potential opportunities or issues
- Adhere to Group depreciation policy
- Prepare Fixed Asset Registers for individual stakeholders
- Qualified / Partly Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative while also being a good team player
Location for this role is based in South Dublin
If interested and you would like to hear more, contact Paul in Sigmar Accountancy on 014744639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.