Litigation Team Leader - Mortgages
Permanent position - Dublin 4
€50,000 - €60,000
Quick Turn Around!
The successful candidate is responsible for managing a team of Legal Executives in handling cases from Pre Court to Repossession ensuring compliance with the Central Bank’s Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears (CCMA).
Interested? If you have excellent knowledge of the Mortgage Litigation process, with people mangement experience in Mortgage Repossession or Debt Recovery please send your CV on to email@example.com
- Point of expertise and knowledge in mortgages as well as repossession and judgement proceedings in the High Court and Circuit Court
- Assist the Litigation Manager in managing the Team’s performance by driving, motivating and encouraging team members to meet agreed targets/objectives
- Manage the distribution of litigation cases to the team on a monthly basis ensuring every team member is working to their maximum capacity.
- Assist the Litigation Manager in the recruitment of new hires.
- Review and approve cases prior to seeking an Order for Possession from the Courts ensuring all efforts to resolve the situation/come to an arrangement
- Audit cases managed by the Litigation Executives/Solicitors for compliance with CCMA and Start’s Litigation Procedures on a monthly basis
If this role is something you would like to discuss please don't hesitiate to give me a call. CALL Noirin on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.