Operational Risk Manager
A global leading Asset Management company is looking for an experienced Operational Risk Manager.
As an Operational Risk Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Chief Risk Officer as part of the 2nd line risk function regarding oversight and application of the risk framework.
- Supporting the regulated funds such as UCIT and AIFMD;
- Managing Risk assessments;
- Preparing Risk reports and presenting them at local Boards, Risk Committees and Management meetings etc.
- 5+ years of Operational Risk experience;
- Experience of presenting at Board Meetings;
- Knowledge of various fund structures
If interested in the above role, Apply today to Genevieve on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.