My client, a leading and expanding financial services company in South Dublin who is seeking tp expand their European Data Protection team is looking to hire an experienced Data Protection Officer.
Your Key responsibilities will include: providing data protection related advice and guidance to general data processing, new business initiatives and commercial offerings.
- You will also manage potential data breaches, conducting Impact Assessments, research into emerging privacy laws and delivering training etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Information Security, Legal and Risk departments to develop to support the implementation of the organisation's GDPR data protection programme.
To be Considered for the role you will have;
- A relevant third level qualification;
- Data Protection qualification/certification e.g. CIPP/E, CIPP/M.
- 5-7 years’ experience ideally in Financial Services (with specific data protection experience) and in a compliance, legal, risk or internal control role.
If you are interested APPLY today and email Genevieve Gomes at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.