Regulatory Reporting Accountants * Day Rate Contracts Available ** Dublin City Centre
A leading Investment bank has Regulatory Reporting positions.
Candidates must be qualified and come from the following backgrounds:
-Big 4 or Top 10 Audit Seniors who have worked on audits of financial services clients
-Qualified Accountant with strong financial reporting from funds/asset management
-Qualified Accountant with a regulatory reporting background
- Involvement in the production and review of regulatory returns including COREP
- Developing a keen understanding of the regulatory rules
- Responsible for performing key processes and controls in the production of reports
- Working with colleagues across the Group, ensuring effective teamwork, communication, and development of solutions
- Contribute to a high performing team that is rising to the challenge of a changing regulatory environment
Skills & experience required:
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of producing regulatory returns is a prerequisite
Apply via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give Aoife McCamley a call on 01 4744691 to discuss your career move in strict confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.