Finance Manager Startup -Finance Function- Exciting time to join this growing tech company.
A huge tech US Company who is establishing its business in Ireland is currently looking for a finance manager to Help with the establishment of the European Function. You must have 3-4 years post qualified experience within the Tech sector and must have worked in a similar role – setting up a European function in Ireland for a multi-national. You will be responsible for all aspects of our accounting operations
About the role:
• Build, train and lead the EMEA accounting team
• On the financial close process ensuring timely and accurate statutory and management accounts
• Review and analysis of the regional P&Ls, Balance Sheets and cash flow statements
• Drive the roll-out of the internal control framework in close cooperation with our Internal Audit department
• Design and create or optimize processes
• Establish and maintain close and effective relationships with an internal and external partner
• Financial Controller with a strong tech background – Must have experience in working in a startup within the tech sector
• Expert knowledge of US GAAP and ability to apply these practically. IFRS and any local GAAP
• Previous experience in an EMEA-wide start-up, scale-up or multinational environment
• Must have experience in establishing and growing a finance department and setting up all procedures etc
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.