The large multinational company is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a multinational, multicultural environment this role is for you.
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with local country requirements
- Validate and submit payroll files from HR and time tracking systems
- Populate additional pay and personal data into templates for payroll processing
- Ensure all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods
- Complete month end payroll activities
- Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place and implemented to capture changes month over month and any differences are reconciled and explained
- Schedule, facilitate and participate in payroll-related meetings and presentations
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies and local government authorities
- Monitor submission of filings and payments to third parties made for processing vendor
- Interact directly with third parties and tax authorities for issue resolution
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures
- Work with HR function to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information
- Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees e.g. expatriate, international assignments & equity
- Work with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information
- 3 years + experience in a similar role in EMEA or large Irish company.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English is essential, other languages desirable.
- Previous experience in an HR Payroll position essential
- Knowledge of local legal requirements, statutory forms, and reporting
- Solid administrative skills with knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If it sounds like you please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 47 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.