Senior Litigations Claim Handler – 50-60k
A renowned Irish Insurance company, based in a highly convenient city centre location, is looking a Senior Litigation Claims Handler. As a Senior Claims Handler, you will be responsible for investigation, negotiation and resolution of litigation claims.
- Manage a portfolio of litigation claims including setting case strategies, managing expert witnesses while controlling claim costs;
- Prepare trial strategy and manage cases through trial process;
- Review claims and pro-actively identify claims appropriate for settlement throughout the lifecycle of a claim;
- Maximise settlement opportunities early in the litigation process where appropriate making informed decisions on the balance of appropriate damages versus increasing legal costs;
- Arrange and attend liability, pre-trial and settlement consultations;
- Attend Court to manage cases listed for hearing, provide direction to the legal team, monitor the progress of the case and adapt and implement the appropriate strategy to changing circumstances;
- MCC qualified, CIP minimum/Relevant professional and /or 3rd level qualification.
- Ideally a minimum of 5+ years’ relevant experience within claims in the General Insurance Industry;
- Expert knowledge of Public Liability, Employers Liability and Motor/Property claim technical requirements, regulatory and operational requirements related to financial services / insurance companies;
APPLY NOW or send your CV directly to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie
Not ready to apply yet? Call Neringa on 01 4744 633 to discuss in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.