My multinational client is looking for Financial Analysts to join their growing Employee Expenses team. We have two positions available, one for a native German speaker and one for a native Italian speaker.
The role will include responsibilities like the following:
- Be a “go-to” for information on employee expense & company credit card related queries
- Help ensure the efficient and accurate flow of expenses within the company
- Resolve queries from employees & local finance teams
- Assist with the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Financial audits
- Complete administration activities when required
- Support global/regional company projects
- Support your team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and assisting with the training of new team members
This is a permanent role that offers a competitive base salary and fantastic benefits, including healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, a fully subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, a bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
- 2 years’ experience in Finance function with experience of implementing process change
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or master’s as required for certification)
- Fluency in English and German or Italian language
- Experience with Employee Expense systems & SAP Finance Modules is a plus but not a requirement
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 4847 135 / +353 21 4847 135 from outside Ireland
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.