Business/Finance Manager – Global Risk Team
A privately-owned global Asset Manager is looking for a Business Manager to join their relatively new team here in Dublin. The role would suit a Business, Finance or Business Transformation Manager.
As a Business Manager you will be responsible for assisting the CRO to manage the function by contributing to strategy initiatives and enhancing overall organisational efficiency and effectiveness. The position will involve working with individuals across all levels (from senior executives to junior team members) across the organisation, and thus, strong stakeholder management and relationship building will be critical.
- Collaborate closely with the Risk leadership team to develop multi-year strategy and goals, ensuring quantitative and qualitative measurements are in place to track progress
- Partner with Business Finance on regular review of expenditure to budget, promoting a cost disciplined approach and identifying savings opportunities
- Act as a global consolidation point and provide quality management reporting (e.g. GC reports, internal management reports, etc)
- Oversight of the end to end Transformation programme to ensure it is delivered on time, in budget and objectives are met
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Good exposure to Operational or Market Risk function;
- Must have a valid EU passport; Or a minimum of a Stamp 4 Visa;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie
Happy to discuss it over the phone, you can reach me on 01 4744633
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.