Financial Crime Compliance Officer
A privately-owned global Asset Manager is looking to fill 2 brand new Financial Crime Investigation roles in Dublin. Previously position was UK based. You will report directly to the Head of Financial Investigations.
As a Financial Crime Compliance Officer, you will be a key contributor within a busy team dealing with financial crime cases, conducting immediate triage on business enquiries, concerns and escalations, analysing and investigating outputs from monitoring tools, investigating potential concerns and communicating findings to help enhance financial crime prevention controls.
- Preparation of reports in respect of investigative findings
- Making recommendations to MLRO on potential external Suspicious Activity Reports
- Responding to enquiries from external authorities and other investigative agencies
- Developing departmental procedures
- 2+ years of Financial Crime Investigations experience;
- Can come from industries such as Asset Management, Funds, Retail Banking or Pensions;
- Experience with 2nd Line of Defence in Compliance;
- Experience with UK or Irish legislations;
- Outgoing personality as you will need to be able to present reports;
- Relevant qualification is a bonus;
- Must have a valid EU passport; Or a minimum of a Stamp 4 Visa;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie
Happy to discuss it over the phone, you can reach me on 01 4744633
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.