A Semi-state company based in Dublin Northside is looking to recruit for a Financial Analyst within their Finance Business Operations cluster team.
The purpose of this position will be to support the business with effective analysis to drive intelligent, commercial outcomes.
Some key responsibilities:
- Lead delivery of key financial deliverables including
- weekly KPI’s,
- sales and product analysis,
- other commercial activities
- Preparation and analysis of operational performance, variance and trend analysis to support business planning and decision making.
- Analytical analysis and investigation of variances/discrepancies to budget for commercial transactions.
- Provide insight on the businesses financial processes and revenue to support process improvements & decision making.
- Benchmarking of costs and revenues streams against industry averages.
- Reconciliation of SAP to confirm revenue completeness.
Experience & Skills:
- Financial qualification
- Analytical skills and a critical mindset to solve problems
- Advanced excel expertise / strong IT skills
- SAP desirable
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.