Sigmar are growing the Office Support division and looking for an experienced recruiter to join this thriving team.
The Office Support Team is currently made up of experienced senior consultants with who work together to service the Temporary, Contract and Permanent Office Support recruitment requirements of our 200+ PSL clients along with others. Industries we recruit for include Technology, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Legal, Pharma, Engineering, HR, Sales, Marketing, Public Sector and many more!
We manage all office support roles and have a strong track record in placing candidates in roles such as Operations Management, Office Manager, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Customer Service, Administration, Executive Assistant, Legal Secretary etc.
- You will source candidates using innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, Head Hunting, Networking and our own global internal database.
- Engaging with job seekers and learning about their career experience and requirements for a new role.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the business, you will conduct interviews face to face, via Skype and telephone.
- End to end management of recruitment process, recruiting both temporary, contract, and permanent staff
- Develop business with existing and potential new clients, growing your portfolio
- You are encouraged to continually build and maintain knowledge of the industries you provide office support staff to through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects.
- Work closely with department Manager to grow and nurture the Office Support department.
- Management of temporary and contract employees including time sheets and payroll administration
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in agency recruitment (more is always welcome!)
- Sound understanding of the Temporary and Contract market
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen with entrepreneurial flair
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- High energy and tenacity
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%)– with no thresholds
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off- site, on-site & on-line)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard!
- Healthy work life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment and Development Manager on +353 19619720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.