Senior Operational Risk Manager
Department: Second Line Risk
The Ireland Risk Function covers the application and management oversight of the group and local risk framework, risk appetite, risk taxonomy, governance, policy & procedures and risk culture.
This individual will support and manage the execution of risk oversight.
- Investment Market risk
- Capital Assessments
- Operational risk
- Change risk and the associated oversight and challenge processes in relation to these areas.
- This individual will ideally be familiar with or have experience of local regulatory requirements and governance requirements for either a life insurance business, mutual funds unit linked business, or a regulated financial institution or investment management business.
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability and willingness to both independently challenge and assist the business.
- Influencing skills at all levels of the organisation
- Operational and/or financial risk experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
To apply for this new role please send your CV to Denise - email@example.com
Or you can call me on 4744628
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.