Risk Analytics Team - New Opportunities
Do you have an analytical mind?
This team works across a spectrum of activities including data mining, visual analytics, time series modelling, regression modelling, machine learning, and pattern recognition. They value innovation and creativity from their employees, so this is a great opportunity for any analyst who has the capability to approach a business problem in an innovative way, identify and build a great solution, and communicate the outputs that work across the business.
Summary of the roles include:
- Model Development
- Stress Testing Development Team
- Stress Testing Execution team
- Credit Strategies
We will consider people at different levels and salary will reflect this.
- Officer level 45k (will consider theoretical experience only)
- Manager 55k (must have experience c.3 years, not necessary to have people management though)
- If you are graduate level with a little bit of work experience we will expect your degree or master’s to be mathematics, quantitative or risk based.
To apply send your CV in for immediate review.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.