You will work on:
- IT systems and security projects that provide business benefits
- Managing projects for external clients
- IT Security assessment/audit projects and consulting engagements
- Review of risk management and security controls for clients’ IT systems
- The right candidate will have a passion for discovering new approaches and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes and sharing knowledge.
- 3-5 years of IT project management experience delivering systems and/or IT security projects
- Hold a degree or equivalent in a business or technical systems related area
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on service development, particularly using web and cloud-based technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Relevant technical certification(s) would be desirable (Prince2, PIM, Agile, ITIL, GDPR, CISSP/CCNP/CCNA/MCSE/VCP)
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4 or EU citizenship)
For more information call Maja: 01 474 4699 or email:email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.