Model Validation and Tracking Assistant Manager
up to €55,000 (depending on experience)
Do you want to be part of this leading bank's Model Validation and Tracking Team? A team that provides second line assurance over a wide range of analytical models.
You will need knowledge & experience in:
- Leading initial / periodic validation of PD, LGD and EAD Models to support the bank's status as an Internal Ratings Based (IRB) bank
- Lead the initial / periodic validation of provisioning and loan loss forecasting models for retail portfolios
- Lead the validation of a range of Pillar II risk models
- Engage with the business areas to promote and deliver a superior analytics service
- Build strong working relationships with key model stakeholders and facilitate communication between model validation and other stakeholders
- Ensure that models are used correctly to support with decisions, forecasting and planning
- Keep up to date with the best practice and regulations as it relates to credit models
- Promote effective model validation practices within the bank
If you are matching the criteria mentioned in this job description and would like to apply please call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.