You will work closely with the Agile Development Team to communicate customer requirements gathered in collaboration with the VP of Product, create user stories and technical requirements translating custom input into product features.
- Agile Product Manager for Analytics product
- Participate in daily standups, release planning, and retrospectives
- Manage product roadmap and translate high-level strategies into manageable stories and product backlog
- Engage the UI design team to bottom out product designs
- Support the development teams during each release cycle to clarify requirements, make priority calls, review test plans and determine a release schedule
- 5+ years of experience in a technology company
- 3+ years of experience as an Agile Product Manager, Technical Product Manager or Product Manager
- Knowledge of various Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc.) with a focus on delivering quality software
- Experience working with a Product Designer to create user stories, mockups and UI designs
- Strong planning, organization and communication skills
- A willingness to take the lead in new projects, be seen as a decision maker and drive projects to a successful outcome
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4 or EU citizenship)
For more information please call Maja: 01 474 4699 or email:email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.