Job: Mortgage Advisor
Salary: €35,000 - €39,000 DOE
Location: Dublin 3
- Fully qualified QFA is essential;
- Or APA as required whilst on a program to full QFA;
- Excellent knowledge of the Mortgage market and Mortgage Process is essential;
- Have a minimum of 3 - 5 years’ recent experience working in a similar role within the financial services.
- Provide professional best advice for new and existing clients, while delivering superior customer satisfaction;
- Deliver Mortgage sales& achieve challenging performance targets;
- Proven sales track record and the ability to identify, cross-sell & upsell;
- Advise clients on the complete range of Mortgage products and services available and most suitable to their needs;
- Maintain on-going contact with clients to ensure their changing financial needs are satisfied on an on-going basis;
- Maintain and develop comprehensive knowledge and information on all mortgage products and related services;
- Strong knowledge of mortgage products and the full cycle processes;
- Ensure excellent client service standards are achieved and maintained;
- Adhere to all regulatory and compliance requirements.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.