My multinational pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for an Order to Cash Accounts Receivable Associate to join their expanding team.
Your role would be to help manage the companies accounting transactions associated with cash application management.
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
Your day to day responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- First point of contact for customer inquiries on customer master data in SAP ERP system
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C master data requests
- Complete master data process changes using enablers and SAP
- Analyse customer aging through FSCM in order to analyse collection priorities
- Run AR reports for management review
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
- Monitor bank account statements reconcile unapplied cash accounts
- Identify and clear offsetting related customer debit and credit items.
- Handle offsetting and write-off requests of the Collectors according to policy.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, additional European language is an advantage
- Ideally college graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Must understand the fundamentals of accounting and recognize the accounting transactions associated with cash application management
- Compliance and controls experience
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- SAP experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.