Compensation & Benefits Specialist
A large global company is seeking a Comp & Bens Specialist on a permanent basis. This role is based in Based in Dublin city centre with easy access to Luas and train/DART.
This job has come about due to internal movement within the team. You will sit within a small, but growing HR team that has a remit of approx. 150 employees in Ireland.
On a day to day basis, you will work closely with the wider HT team.
- Looking for 1-2 years’ experience in a specific Comp & Bens role although an additional HR Admin background prior to that may be beneficial also.
- It’s a growing company and fast paced environment so there will likely be a good degree of change in this function over time – this will require someone confident and not afraid to ask questions.
- Looking for someone with strong Excel skills, and a general aptitude for technology/systems.
- Previous experience working with vendors (healthcare/pension) would also be required.
- Be the first point of contact for managers and employees on any Comp & Bens queries. Become the subject matter expert on these policies and processes.
- Work closely with management at different levels in creating and rolling out any Reward initiatives.
- Ensure that local Comp and Bens initiatives/policies are in line with the Global org.
- Regular project work around market research, benchmarking, etc. in cooperation with external vendors.
- Responsible for any Comp & Bens reporting/analysis to support the wider HR function, or other senior leadership.
- Maintaining up to date and correct employee data with regards to Comp & Bens.
To discuss this HR Job or other HR Jobs please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.