The Technical Transfer Analyst will be responsible for conducting testing to support the introduction of new products or assist in investigation analysis of existing products. You will also be responsible for the following;
- Conducting chemical and physical laboratory tests under minimal supervison.
- Observe established escalation process for laboratory issues that impact established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or the fulfillment of production goals.
- The Tech Transfer Analyst will participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods, method development/validation protocols and reports and method verification protocols and reports.
- Seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives in the laboratory to meet site production goals.
- Carry out and assist in the ongoing training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
- May participate in department initiatives and projects.
The next Technical Transfer Analyst should have a bachelors degree in science related discipline with 2 years experience within the Pharma or Biopharma industry. You should demonstrate excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.