Job: Testing Officer
Location: Dublin 18
- Third level qualification, with 1-2 years + relevant audit, risk, compliance or regulatory experience within a banking/financial Services or professional services environment;
- Experience in scoping and executing either audit/risk/compliance or regulatory testing programmes;
- Experience in drafting audit/risk/compliance and/or regulatory reports;
- Experience in the management and resolution of identified audit/risk and/or compliance issues;
- Ability to quickly understand and interpret technical information (including EU prudential/domestic regulations applicable to Credit Institutions) and apply to the testing operational environment;
- Ability to plan, organise and deliver high quality and accurate testing work within defined timelines;
- Ability to understand EFS’s operational dynamics and quickly build professional relationships with key stakeholders group-wide;
- Able to both work effectively within a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the annual testing programme;
- Assist in identifying applicable regulatory requirements to facilitate core knowledge development and to inform the scoping of test areas;
- Assist in the completion and delivery of end state testing reports;
- Assist in the management and resolution of identified issues;
- Support as necessary the continuing development and optimisation of testing policies and procedures and the overarching Prudential Risk Assurance Framework;
- Support business function stakeholders in designing, implementing and embedding effective internal controls to mitigate relevant risks identified pursuant to the testing programme;
- Facilitate as necessary the resolution of group/local Internal Audit queries;
- Contribute as necessary to EFS organisational projects which require direct input from the testing function.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.