Data Protection Specialist
South Dublin - Permanent
The successful candidate will have strong working knowledge in EU Data Protection/Privacy laws and regulation, with demonstrable experience in practical application of international privacy laws and regulations in the financial services arena.
- Provide privacy/data protection related advice and guidance on a variety of data privacy requirements
- Assist with the investigation and management of potential data breaches
- Conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments across new projects and business initiatives
- Developing and delivering training
- A relevant third level qualification - ideally Law, IT
- A specific Data Protection qualification/certification e.g. CIPP/E, CIPP/M.
- 5-7 years’ experience ideally in Financial Services (with specific data protection experience) and in a compliance, legal, risk or internal control role
If you're interested in this role and would like more information i'd love to hear from you!
Please give me a call on 01-4744606 or send an updated CV (in Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.