Salary: €85,000 - €100,000
A world leading reinsurance company is looking to hire a Corporate and Portfolio Actuary to work in their Life and Health Department.
The successful candidate will assume the corporate reporting responsibilities and oversight for the company’s Life and Health Portfolio.
The responsibilities of the role will span all aspects of Corporate Actuarial Reporting
- Inforce management of life and health portfolio
- Board and audit committee reporting
- Solvency II reporting
- Regular Supervisory Report ("RSR")
- Solvency and Financial Condition Report ("SFCR")
- Review new business deals
Skills and Experience:
- 5 Fully qualified actuary
- Degree in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience, preferably in Life or Reinsurance
- Project management experience desirable
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.