Salary: €38,000 - €40,000
A leading European banking group and life assurance company are looking to add a Vendor Manager to their team in Dublin City Centre.
The role will involve ensuring all outsourced service providers (particularly in the IT area) are in compliance with the groups outsourcing framework.
This role may suit someone with Project Management experience.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Write and present regular reports and updates to senior management
- Document all agreements, meetings and monthly performance reports and ensure they are stored correctly on internal libraries
- Conduct periodic reviews of all outsourcing arrangement and analyse potential new outsourcers
- Other activities as required
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial services
- Experience in life assurance
- Relevant third level degree
- Experience dealing with outsourcers, particularly IT service providers
- Italian speaker desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of European financial services regulations
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.