Salary: €30,000 - €36,000
A leading insurance company based in West Dublin is looking to add a Claims Complaints Handler to their team on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The successful candidate will also act as a Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor and will track and investigate complaints on company database.
- Provide initial written acknowledgement of all complaints to customers prior to investigation
- Research all information relating to claim including policy details, recorded calls and any correspondence with internal staff or third parties
- Complete all reviews within company deadlines while adhering to CPC guidelines
- Report on findings to team leader/manager and prepare final response
- Audit claims complaints, identify trends and suggest corrective action where appropriate
- Identify trends and detect underperforming areas within team and suggest process improvements as required
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years previous claims experience, preferably having carried out complaints or audit tasks
- Experience with motor, property and injury claims at pre-litigation and litigation stages
- CIP required
- In depth understanding of insurance policies
- Relevant third level qualification
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email email@example.com or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.