Job title: Project Administrator
Duration: 11-month FTC
Our client is a leading Irish energy business and they are looking for a Project Administrator to join their busy office in Dublin 4 on a temporary contract.
Working in the Innovation Department, the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the project teams. The job involves logging tracking and collating responses to project queries and setting up meetings and minute-taking.
- Inputting data into SharePoint and Excel spreadsheets
- Logging tracking and collating responses to project queries
- Meeting coordination – drafting agendas, booking meeting rooms and minute taking
- Compiling regular status reports and presentations
- Establishing and maintain administrative systems as required
- Updating Risk, Issues, Decisions and Actions registers
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience in an Administration/Project Coordination role
- Experienced in the advanced use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Leaving Cert/equivalent Business qualification
- Secretarial qualifications – typing, note taking etc.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.