Job: Settlements Controller
Duration: Permanent, full-time
Our client is a leading Irish energy business and they are looking for a Settlements Controller to join their busy office in Dublin 4.
This is a process driven and task-oriented job where a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required. Our client is looking for a team player with excellent communication skills. You will be using work instructions and checklists to complete tasks daily.
- Support the day to day operation of a range of administration and processing activities
- Daily data checks and analysis of data collected
- Quality control of settlement data
- Scheduling and quality control of monthly settlement runs in line with the settlement timetable
- Provides first level support to queries from customers/other departments
- Operates business processes in the settlement area in consultation with the senior controller
- Ensures compliance with procedures and relevant codes, raising deviations to senior team members.
- 1-2 years’ Administration experience
- Third level qualification in a business/IT related subject
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communicator – ability to work well in a team environment.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.