My client based in Dublin west currently have a requirement for a senior finance analyst/ commercial accountant that focuses on all commercial aspects of finance – financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting and not the month end side of things. You must have at least 3 years strong commercial finance experience from a large SME or multi-national company.
• The role involves routine financial reporting to central finance and the co-ordination and agreement of annual 5 year planning and budgets
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual results, budget and forecasts
• Responsible for accurate and efficient management of marketing, tactical budgets and all factory support due to the brand
• Ensure that all expenditures within the brand are included in the budget
• Acting as a Finance Business Partner to the Brand Director, providing guidance on the brand’s financial situation and recommend possible actions to improve
• Assess, recommend and approve all departmental expenses and identify potential problem areas and opportunities and advise on them
• Active involvement in all internal processes and ensure compliance with internal control procedures
• Qualified Accountant with 3 years strong commercial finance experience- strong FP&A exposure
• Strong systems and excel experience
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.