What You Will Be Doing
- Manage all endpoint installations, upgrades and troubleshooting (for Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Supervise the day-to-day IT operations of our Dublin site.
- Identify, research and resolve complex technical problems related to WAN, LAN and other network infrastructure.
- Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our end users.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Have the opportunity to automate basic tasks with Bash, PowerShell or Python.
What You Will Need
- Good experience in system administration with Windows servers and have worked in a mixed OS environment (macOS, Windows and Linux).
- Solid understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP Stack, OSI Model, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, and you know how to manage firewalls, routers, switches and other network devices.
- Auotmation experince with Bash, Powershell or Python
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.