My client a Cork based pharma company require a Pharmacovigilence Specialist.
Fluency in German is essential here .
This role is central to the organization & he/she will act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME).
He/She will have very comprehensive, detailed and specific subject matter knowledge.
She/he supports the frontline colleagues & ensures comparable standards
Other key duties will include ( but not limited to )
- Careful listening to patient needs & adequately responding to all inquiries.
- Excellent and proven team management skills.
- Provides technical answers for specific, detailed requests related to his/her area.
- Experienced in providing training and resources for other within the team.
- Can compile SOP's and manuals to be used by others. Monitor's and advises on KPI's.
- Subject matter expert is his/her theraputic area (TA).
- Must be an outstanding communicator with a passion for healthcare.
- Ensure compliance with his/her national regulations and/or another country’s regulations.
- Minimum 3 years exposure in a Pharmaceutical related QA/Clinical role essential.
- Sole Pharmacy experience only will NOT be considered.
- Pharmacist, physician or university degree or relevant equivalent business experience.
- Experience in applying the principles of Evidence Based Medicine.
- Team Management skills/leadership essential.
- Resource Management skills & a proven stragic problem solver.
- Fluent in English . Bi-lingual expertise (German) essential.
Great carrer, company and salary on offer! Don't delay . Mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.